Friday, November 14, 2008

the preparation begins

We met with our groups and have begun the planning process. Our topic is Help Others, something I feel that we can do very well with. Our disciple scholar at the moment is Gordan B. Hinckley, however, I think this may need to change and become something a bit more creative. While I love President Hinckley and acknowledge all that he has done for people the world over, we should instead highlight an individual that doesn't usually receive much attention. Who is this individual you may ask? I'm still mulling it over so check back in in a few. Shannon, Amy, Mike and Graham will be excellent group members and together we'll all really be able to accomplish something amazing.

1 comment:

Lindsey Buck said...

I do not know what to comment on this blog posting, as I am confused generally at this moment. But I stopped by to say hi, and tell you I enjoyed screaming like a schoolgirl seeing you at the wedding the other day.