Monday, October 6, 2008

meeting with an advisor

Just a bit of an update, I have been in to speak with a counselor about my major and how the education I gain today will effect my life into the eternities. I still am feeling very confident about seeking after a degree in English. The question just remains as to what, if any thing I will minor (double major?) in. The kind man armed me with sheets listing major requirements and instructed me to begin taking the required classes next semester. Wow. Just jumping right in then.

A goal I am now setting on my own that that one has been accomplished is to schedule my time a lot better. I need to sit down with my planner and really figure everything out. And set goals for myself. So, this is me informing you so that you may now check up on me. Thank you so much for all your loving guidance Jolysa :)

No comments: