Monday, July 27, 2009

Honor Code

Why is it so important that you as student officers exemplify commitment to the standards of the Honor Code?
It is vitally important that as a student officer I exemplify my commitment to the standards of the Honor Code because EVERYONE is watching. People know what I am associated with and what I do directly reflects on the organization. I want to be one that contributes to a positive attitude and picture of BYUSA.

What are three resources available to you if you ever have a question about the Honor Code?
If I have a question with the Honor Code there is always the website (http://honorcode.byu.edu/), the actual Honor Code office on the 4th floor of the WSC, and then my mini "Honor To-go" in my wallet.

How can your understanding of the gospel principles, that the standards of the Honor Code are based upon, help you follow and encourage others to follow the Honor Code?
My understanding of gospel principals aids me as I live the Honor Code. As I live gospel principals, many parts of the Honor Code are automatically covered (not murdering, WOW, etc.). Modesty is another principal the church asks us to live and that falls under the Honor Code as well.

No comments: