Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The culture of BYUSA

What changes do you think you can make in your life NOW and for the rest of the year (and forever) to be more in line with BYUSA culture of professionalism and protocol?
Align myself to be a Divine Centered Leader. Really Christ is the greatest example that we have to look to. The Honor Code is a great daily reminder of dress and grooming standards as well as personal conduct.

How will the culture of professionalism here at BYU and within BYUSA impact your future as you "go forth to serve"?
The professionalism I'm being taught will be a skill that I am able to take with me into every field. By learning these traits early they become habit and aid me as I seek to serve others.

How does professionalism and protocol help you develop as a divine centered leader?
Professionalism and protocol help me to become a DCL through a variety of means. With them, I am better able to keep myself in check and avoid unnecessary disagreements.

No comments: