Monday, July 27, 2009

Leader of Leaders

Evaluate your own natural leadership style and identify ways you can make it more flexible.
I really need to work on delegation. I've always been wary of group projects and releasing the work to others. In the past people have failed me and that led me to have a complex that only I could do things, that others were beyond trust. I need to remain organized and be sure when I say I'll get something done I write down the task. Once it is remembered it needs to be completed in a timely manner.

Consider the people you influence in your 360ยบ of leader
ship. Are there ways you can help empower them more?
DELEGATE... ask questions of those around me and help when I need it. I can really improve about asking for help.

Think about the way Heavenly Father works with you…Does He ALWAYS direct you with what to do? When does He leave the decision to you?
Heavenly Father trusts my decisions although he is there for me in all my trying and difficult times. I need to keep him as my center and strive to live my life that way.

No comments: