Thursday, September 11, 2008

establishing a blog for all the classes

This blog now encompasses both my personal life and experiences, as well as assignments for my English 150 class and my University 101. I could have made up separate web addresses for each of these, but I'm in a mood to conserve and retain that which I have no need to use. I don't need to create 20 different web addresses for myself and remember each of their passwords so this is how it's going to be.

To negotiate the differences, all my English assignments will have the tag "ENG 150 H" or something close to that, and all my Freshman Seminar blogs will have the tag "UNIV 101." It'll all make sense. No worries. You're smart.

Since there is no real direction to the Univ 101 assignments yet other than to record experiences, I'll just write that I'm loving the course. It's really making me think about my major and my life. I am so grateful to Aunt Cheryl and all that she taught me last year. I'm pretty much obsessed with Art History, I adore music, reading, poetry... any aesthetic experiences really. I love that we can discuss gospel in the middle of the class. My testimony grows with each day I have down here.

That'll be all for now I suppose. Once I have a prompt, there'll be more direction.

No comments: